Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sugar Cookies

Joe's grandma died a few months back, and at her funeral, they distributed copies of her famous sugar cookie recipe. So for Joe & his brother, Ken's, Valentine's packages, I made up a batch and sent part of them off to them. So I don't know what they will taste like 7-9 days from now, but they better like them! And then after I mailed a dozen to each of them, I still had a TON of dough left! I was going to just freeze the dough, but I thought I'd go ahead and make them up and take them to Joe's sister's Super Bowl party tomorrow. Then I was looking through the box of 101 cookie cutters that Joe got me for my birthday, and I found helmet & football cookie cutters!! How perfect!! So I thought I'd take a picture of them and see what you think. The funny part is that the laces on the footballs are pink... I had bought supplies to do Valentine's cookies so we ended up with pink laces! lol


1 comment:

Shannon said...

Those are so cool!!!