Friday, March 27, 2009

Nevermind....

Well, pretty much ignore the last post. I received a VERY harsh e-mail from Joe (although 100% honest) basically stating that he doesn't want to even consider marriage. He also said that he's afraid of us splitting up, but only because Jillian is attached to me. I refuse to stay in a relationship that's only being maintained because we have a house together and because our kids are attached. I deserve better than that. So I don't know. I sent him an e-mail pretty much laying the facts out and letting him know that if he's only in this for the kids, then I will start paperwork to split up the house tomorrow. I can't take this right now. I've cried for about 2 hours already. Hopefully he didn't mean it how it came out, but I don't know how it could be taken any other way. I want someone to love me for ME... not just for my child rearing abilities.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

This is just blowing my mind. I know this will be hard but I would really try not to take it too literally until he gets home and you can talk to him in person. He was JUST discussing wedding plans with you!! I think maybe he just doesn't like you talking about it with him right now because he wants it to be a surprise and he wants to be the one to initiate it. I wish I was there with you - Love you girl!

Danielle said...

It's so hard to be a half a world away and be totally unable to work this all out face to face. Because that's what gets me too... he was JUST discussing wedding plans!! I talked to Joe's sister and she made a very good suggestion... don't talk to him, or just make it very brief. She said, "If he calls, just tell him that you don't want to talk to him until he gets all his crap worked out." I think that's a pretty good idea.

Lee Ann said...

I don't even know what to say. I am so sorry

Danielle said...

It's okay. I'm just having to realize that 98% of this is just Afghanistan screwing with Joe. If I continue to be patient and faithful, things will work themselves out.