Tuesday, December 9, 2008

UG.......

It's amazing how one moment I am incredibly motivated, and then 20 minutes later I don't want to do anything. About 45 minutes ago I actually got the motivation to go pull the Christmas decorations out from the workshop. With Joe being gone, I have had absolutely NO desire to decorate. So I decided to take advantage of my sudden change of mood. I pulled out all the decorations but then when I got back in the house, I realized what a moot point decorating would be. My house is a wreck. And there is absolutely no point in decorating a messy house. But I CERTAINLY wasn't in the mood to clean my whole house and THEN decorate, so now the box of decorations is sitting in my dining room.... completely untouched. We'll see if I get around to it.... so much for getting into the holiday spirit.

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

I wish I was there Danielle, So I could help you clean your house and put up decorations. I miss you so much you should live closer to me. :)