Friday, March 27, 2009

I need help with colors!!!

Okay, I need your help. Joe and I were talking about things we would want at our wedding (when & IF) it ever happens, and I got a little stumped on colors. Joe wants him and all his guys to wear their dress blues (aka: navy blue) and I'm trying to figure out what colors would look good with that. The first thought is obviously red, but red was the primary color in my first wedding and I do NOT want that! Then I was talking to Joe's sister-in-law and she suggested champagne with red roses (champagne is like a really muted gold - think of the color on some of those Honda and Toyotas). I like that, but it's almost like just having blue and tan... pretty, but kinda boring. Joe's sister-in-law (the one I was consulting) did bright yellow with their dress blues, but I kinda got the feeling that she doesn't want me doing the same color scheme that they did. So do you guys have any other suggestions?

2 comments:

Nichole said...

I like the gold idea!! that sounds soooo pretty.

Lee Ann said...

I like the navy and champagne with red roses. That would be very classy.